These classes incorporate the use of our various machines including teaching proper and safe use of the equipment. Equipment-based classes can include the use of small equipment and props, the Stability Chair, Reformer, Cadillac, and TRX Straps.
- TRX Cardio Challenge - an intense class featuring strength & cardio training using the TRX Straps and CardioTramp on the Reformer
- Equipment Circuit - a circuit-type class with stations at the Reformer, Cadillac, Stability Chair, & CardioTramp
- Therapeutic Pilates - this slower-paced class for clients with limitations or injuries utilizes a range of equipment and exercise modalities based on the clients' needs
- Reformer - a pure Stott Reformer class with the challenge level based on client ability
- TRX Suspension Training - the wildly popular suspension strength training class developed by Randy Hetrick, a retired Navy SEAL